EIFFEL Master's Scholarships for Excellence at Université Grenoble Alpes, 2023-2024
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at Université Grenoble Alpes for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Tuesday 15 November 2022.
Summary of the scholarship
- Host Institution(s): Université Grenoble Alpes
- Study in: France
- Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), Engineering
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section.
- Target group: International students
- Deadline: 15 November 2023.
Université Grenoble Alpes, France.
Level/Field(s) of study
- Science and techniques: Biology and health / Ecological transition / Mathematics and digital / Engineering sciences
- Human and social sciences : History, Language and French Civilization / Law Political Sciences / Economics and Management
Number of Scholarships
EIFFEL scholarships are awarded to foreign students.
The value of the grant is €1,181 per month plus several services: international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
- Maximum 12 months for students in second year master's programs (M2)
- Maximum 24 months for students in first year master's programs (M1)
- Maximum 36 months for students preparing an engineering degree
- A candidate studying in France is not eligible.
- The academic excellence of the student will be the most important criterion.
- The coherence of the academic and professional project should be highlighted.
- Age limit 25 years at the date of the Campus France selection committee (i.e. born after March 1997).
- Reserved for candidates of foreign nationality. Candidates with two nationalities of which one is French are not eligible.
- Students already receiving a French government scholarship under another program at the time of application are not eligible. The Eiffel scholarships cannot be combined with another scholarship from the French government, nor with an Erasmus + scholarship, nor with a scholarship from the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie. If a winner finds himself in this case, he will have to give up one of the two scholarships.
- An application nominating a student rejected in a previous competitionwill not be accepted.
Candidates have to:
- Contact the Master's supervisor. The contact details of the person in charge of the Master is listed in the Master’s catalogue.
- Download and read carefully the the Eiffel Programme rules (in French).
- Complete the application form in collaboration with the Master's coordinator and the International Relations Department of the corresponding faculty. Incomplete files will not be accepted.
- The candidate must complete the "Candidate Information" section 1.
- The person in charge of the Master's programme in relation to the candidate completes the section 2 "Presentation of the application". Applications that are not sufficiently well supported by the Master's supervisor will not be taken into account.
Specify if there is a compulsory internship and/or prior intensive language training in the degree description.
- General information about the establishment (section 3) will be filled in by the Main International Office before Tuesday, November 15, 2022.
- Save the application form: DossierM_First name_Last name.
- Mandatory supporting documents will be saved in PDF format (size limit 3MB/piece) and must be sent by separate files. The file name must include the name of the requested piece and the name of the applicant. (exemple: transcripts_Name_First name).
- Submit the completed application and mandatory supporting documents directly to the Master's supervisor for evaluation and possible approval of the application.
ATTENTION: Candidates cannot submit their application directly to Campus France or to the Main International Office at UGA. They must contact directly Master supervisor and/or the International Relations Office of the Faculty.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official links and website
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at University of Orléans, 2023-2024
University of Lausanne Summer Undergraduate Research Programme 2023 in Switzerland
Romanian Government Scholarships 2023Valid until: Wednesday 01 March 2023 | Roumanie
Each year, the Romanian government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), offers a number of scholarships to citizens of non-EU countries. The Romanian government scholarships are offered for a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree or a Doctorate. Applicants can select the program of study they are interested in from all fields, except medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy. Scholarships are awarded [...]
University of Lausanne Summer Undergraduate Research Programme 2023 in Switzerland| Suisse
The University of Lausanne (UNIL), Switzerland, via its School of Biology of the Faculty of Biology and Medicine, proposes a fully funded Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) Program for international students for the 2023 summer break. During 8 weeks in July and August, the Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) program hosts about 15 Bachelor (first university degree) students with both biological and medical studies background from around the world. Each participant will perform an individual research project in [...]
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at University of Orléans, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at the University of Orleans for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Thursday 17 November 2022, at 23:59. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): University of Orleans Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), PhD Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target group: International students [...]
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at Paris-Saclay University, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at the University of Paris-Saclay for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Friday 18 November 2022, at 23:59. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): Paris-Saclay University Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), Engineering, PhD Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target [...]
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at the University of Caen Normandy, 2023-2024| France
The application programme for Eiffel scholarships at the University of Caen Normandy is now open for the 2023-2024 academic year. The Eiffel scholarship programme is only open to students who can demonstrate academic excellence. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): University of Caen Normandy Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2). Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" [...]
Sorbonne Nouvelle University EIFFEL Scholarship of Excellence, 2023-2024| France
The application campaign for the Eiffel scholarship at the Sorbonne Nouvelle University (Paris 3) for the 2023-2024 academic year is now launched. It is open from 03 October 2022 to 04 November 2022. The University of Paris 3 (Sorbonne Nouvelle University) is the first French institution to launch the Eiffel scholarship application campaign for the academic year 2023-2024. Other institutions will launch [...]
EIFFEL Scholarship Program of Excellence 2023-2024 For Foreign Students| France
Applications for the French government’s Eiffel scholarships program are now open for the 2023-2024 academic year. The Eiffel scholarships program was created by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students to enroll in their master’s or doctoral programs. The program covers the student’s all expenses. Summary of the scholarship [...]
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023| Singapour
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU). SINGA is an award given to international students with excellent academic undergraduate and/or master’s results, and strong [...]
American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship| USA
The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is targeted to high-achieving international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in the US and who are dedicated to positive civic and social change. It is intended for students who will be to returning home to improve under-resourced, underserved communities in his/her home country. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): American University [...]
2023 Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Followship Program| Ivory Coast
The application process is now open for the 2023 Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships Programme offered by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation. The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships were established in 2011 to identify and mentor the future generation of outstanding African leaders. Each year three Fellows have an opportunity to work in the executive offices of the AfDB (Abidjan), ECA (Addis Ababa) or the [...]