Sorbonne Nouvelle University EIFFEL Scholarship of Excellence, 2023-2024
The application campaign for the Eiffel scholarship at the Sorbonne Nouvelle University (Paris 3) for the 2023-2024 academic year is now launched. It is open from 03 October 2022 to 04 November 2022.
The University of Paris 3 (Sorbonne Nouvelle University) is the first French institution to launch the Eiffel scholarship application campaign for the academic year 2023-2024. Other institutions will launch theirs in the coming days.
Summary of the scholarship
- Host Institution(s): Sorbonne Nouvelle University
- Study in: France
- Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), Engineering, PhD.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section.
- Target group: International students
- Deadline: 04 November 2023.
Sorbonne Nouvelle University.
Level/Field(s) of study
The University of Paris 3 offers a range of master’s and doctoral programs in the fields of Languages, Humanities, Arts & Media, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
Note: Sorbonne Nouvelle does not offer courses in the fields of science and technology, economics and finance, accounting and auditing or law. For courses that do not fall under the expertise of the Sorbonne Nouvelle, you must contact another institution.
Number of Scholarships
EIFFEL scholarships are awarded to foreign students.
The duration and amount of the grant vary according to the course of study:
- 24 months maximum for a M1 enrolment with a monthly allowance of €1,181
- 12 months maximum for an M2 enrolment with a monthly allowance of €1,181
- 18 months maximum for enrolment in D1 with a monthly allowance of €1,700. The scholarship can be split into a maximum of 3 stays of a minimum duration of 6 months, the whole of which must take place over a total duration of 36 months, including periods outside France. Registration for a doctorate is only possible in the first year of the thesis.
In addition to this monthly amount, Campus France will pay for several services such as international transport, health insurance and accommodation.
Note: The status of "French government scholarship holder" exempts you from paying administrative registration fees in public institutions.
The conditions of eligibility for an Eiffel scholarship are
- be exclusively of foreign nationality
- be no more than 25 years old in the Master's programme after 31 March of the year in which the application is submitted (applications to study in France in 2023/24, date of birth after 31 March 1997). If your identity document does not mention the day and month of birth, we will take the date of January 1st of the year indicated.
- be no more than 30 years old in a doctorate after 31 March of the year of application (applications to study in France in 2023-2024, date of birth after 31 March 1992). If your identity document does not mention the day and month of birth, we will take the date of 1st January of the year indicated.
- wish to study in one of the fields mentioned in the table above
- submit a single application for the Eiffel scholarship programme. Applications submitted by several institutions for the same applicant will be rejected by Campus France.
- not have applied for an Eiffel scholarship in a previous year in the same level you are aiming for this year (if you are applying for a master's degree, you must not have applied for a master's degree previously and if you are applying for a doctorate, you must not have applied for a doctorate previously)
- not have been awarded an Eiffel scholarship at master's level in a previous year if you are reapplying for a master's degree
- not to have received another scholarship from the French government, Erasmus+ or the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie
- for doctoral students, the application must be made only in the first year of the doctorate, in the framework of a co-direction or co-supervision of a thesis with a foreign partner institution of the Sorbonne Nouvelle
Students studying abroad have priority over those already living in France. For Master's degree applications, students already studying in France are not eligible.
To apply for an Eiffel scholarship at the Université Sorbonne Nouvelle, you must send your electronic file to the Direction des Affaires Internationales (DAI), using the "Contact" box (top right).
For all candidates, the documents to be provided are:
- The CURRICULUM VITAE written in French or English, on one or two pages maximum, specifying the applicant's academic background and professional experience if applicable
- The DIPLOMAS and RANKINGS obtained with indication of the date, the speciality, the mentions and any other document attesting to the excellence, the performance of the candidate.
- The PROFESSIONAL PROJECT in line with the training, written in French or, failing that, in English, on one or two pages. This presentation may be supported by an opinion from people outside the institution, for example from a company.
- RELEVES OF NOTES for the last three years referring to an academic career in France or abroad.
- A PHOTOCOPY OF THE PASSPORT containing information on the surname, first name, date of birth and passport number.
- LANGUAGE CERTIFICATE OR DIPLOMA (if applicable).
For doctoral candidates, also include:
- The presentation of the THESIS PROJECT, written in French or in English (1 and 5 pages). This document must precisely state the subject of the thesis, the objectives and research hypotheses as well as the innovative character, impact and benefits of the project.
- The overall FUNDING PLAN for the thesis.
- The CO-TUTORIAL AGREEMENT or the ATTESTATION of CO-DIRECTION signed by the French and foreign parties including the calendar of the alternation of the stays in case of splitting.
Note: Before sending your application, you must contact us to check your eligibility and that of your chosen course for the Eiffel scholarship scheme.
The application campaign for an Eiffel scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024 is open from 03 October to 04 November 2022.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official links and website
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.univ-paris3.fr/le-programme-de-bourses-d-excellence-eiffel-pour-les-etudiants-entrants-662176.kjsp
EIFFEL Scholarship Program of Excellence 2023-2024 For Foreign Students
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at the University of Caen Normandy, 2023-2024
Romanian Government Scholarships 2023Valid until: Wednesday 01 March 2023 | Roumanie
Each year, the Romanian government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), offers a number of scholarships to citizens of non-EU countries. The Romanian government scholarships are offered for a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree or a Doctorate. Applicants can select the program of study they are interested in from all fields, except medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy. Scholarships are awarded [...]
University of Lausanne Summer Undergraduate Research Programme 2023 in Switzerland| Suisse
The University of Lausanne (UNIL), Switzerland, via its School of Biology of the Faculty of Biology and Medicine, proposes a fully funded Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) Program for international students for the 2023 summer break. During 8 weeks in July and August, the Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) program hosts about 15 Bachelor (first university degree) students with both biological and medical studies background from around the world. Each participant will perform an individual research project in [...]
EIFFEL Master's Scholarships for Excellence at Université Grenoble Alpes, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at Université Grenoble Alpes for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Tuesday 15 November 2022. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): Université Grenoble Alpes Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), Engineering Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target group: International students Deadline: 15 November 2023. [...]
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at University of Orléans, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at the University of Orleans for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Thursday 17 November 2022, at 23:59. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): University of Orleans Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), PhD Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target group: International students [...]
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at Paris-Saclay University, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at the University of Paris-Saclay for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Friday 18 November 2022, at 23:59. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): Paris-Saclay University Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), Engineering, PhD Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target [...]
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at the University of Caen Normandy, 2023-2024| France
The application programme for Eiffel scholarships at the University of Caen Normandy is now open for the 2023-2024 academic year. The Eiffel scholarship programme is only open to students who can demonstrate academic excellence. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): University of Caen Normandy Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2). Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" [...]
EIFFEL Scholarship Program of Excellence 2023-2024 For Foreign Students| France
Applications for the French government’s Eiffel scholarships program are now open for the 2023-2024 academic year. The Eiffel scholarships program was created by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students to enroll in their master’s or doctoral programs. The program covers the student’s all expenses. Summary of the scholarship [...]
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023| Singapour
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU). SINGA is an award given to international students with excellent academic undergraduate and/or master’s results, and strong [...]
American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship| USA
The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is targeted to high-achieving international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in the US and who are dedicated to positive civic and social change. It is intended for students who will be to returning home to improve under-resourced, underserved communities in his/her home country. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): American University [...]
2023 Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Followship Program| Ivory Coast
The application process is now open for the 2023 Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships Programme offered by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation. The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships were established in 2011 to identify and mentor the future generation of outstanding African leaders. Each year three Fellows have an opportunity to work in the executive offices of the AfDB (Abidjan), ECA (Addis Ababa) or the [...]