Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022 at the University of Paris Nanterre
The University of Paris Nanterre participates in the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship programme, a tool developed by the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best students and train future international decision-makers, from the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study.
Application deadline: 10 December 2021
- The programme is open only to applicants of foreign nationality. Candidates with dual nationality, one of whom is French, are not eligible.
- The levels of study are: master, engineering degree, or doctorate (only in the case of a co-supervision).
- The age limit to apply for a Master's degree and an engineering degree is 25 years old, and 30 years old for a PhD.
- The fields of study are: law; economics and management; political science; engineering sciences for the master's level, and sciences in the broad sense for the doctorate level (engineering sciences; exact sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano and biotechnologies, earth, universe and environmental sciences, information and communication sciences and technologies).
How to apply for the Eiffel 2022 scholarship?
- Download your application file in the "Useful documents" section of this page. After opening the PDF file, you can modify it by clicking on "Fill in and sign". Once completed, send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for sending applications is 10 December 2021.
- The file is transmitted by the International Relations Department to the Eiffel Scholarship Programme, which makes the final selection.
Please note! All applications must be in PDF format, otherwise the application will not be accepted.
Calendar for the 2022 session
- Deadline for receipt of applications by the University of Paris Nanterre: 10 December 2021
- Announcement of results: week of 4 April 2022
Compulsory steps to be taken in parallel
- Master's degree: depending on your profile (nationality, place of residence), you must submit an application on E-CANDIDAT or on Études en France (note: deadline 1 January 2022).
More information on: candidatures-inscriptions.parisnanterre.fr
Please note that the language level required for a Master's degree at the University of Paris Nanterre is C1.
- Doctorate: please consult the website of the relevant Doctoral School.
- Application form - Master
- Application form - Doctorate
- List of documents to be provided
- How to apply
- Personal data processing consent form
ContactUniversité Paris Nanterre | Service des relations internationales
Bâtiment Rémond (A) | 2ème étage - bureau A209
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : + 33 (0) 1 40 97 47 02
For more information, visit the official page of the Eiffel scholarship at the University of Paris Nanterre.
Eiffel 2022 Excellence Scholarship at the University Toulouse III - Paul Sabatier
Eiffel 2022 scholarship for excellence at the University of Pau et des Pays de l'Adour (UPPA)
WASCAL Scholarships for ECOWAS Member Countries| Ivory Coast
The West African Science Service Centre on Climate Change and Adapted Land Use (WASCAL) under the sponsorship of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) is pleased to announce application for its International Master Program in Energy and Green Hydrogen (IMP-EGH) in all fifteen (15) ECOWAS countries partners namely: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo-Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Conakry, Guinea [...]
Google PhD Fellowship Program for International Student
Google has just announced its doctoral scholarship program for the year 2023 for international students. Applications are open to computer science students (or an adjacent field) from any university in the world. You will not be called upon to relocate (change your country) or university. You will continue your studies at your original university, Google will fund your studies. The Google Doctoral Fellowship [...]
Mandela Rhodes Scholarship for African Students 2024| South Africa
Applications for the Mandela Rhodes Scholarships in South Africa are now open, for the 2023-2024 academic year, until April 20, 2023. The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship is a program created in honor of Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa. This scholarship provides full funding for the costs associated with your studies for a one-year honors degree or two-year master's degree [...]
Queen Mary University of London DEEPMIND Master's Scholarship 2023| United Kingdom
Are you looking for a scholarship to pursue your master's degree in the UK? If so, then you should consider applying for the Queen Mary University DEEPMIND scholarship. The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science. [...]
E4D Continuing Education Scholarship In Switzerland, 2023-2024| Suisse
Applications for the 2023-2024 E4D Continuing Education Scholarship are currently being accepted. The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program provides support for candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programs at ETH Zurich in Switzerland. The goal of the program is to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders with the perspective of contributing to capacity [...]
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships For International Students| South Korea
Applications are now open for admission to graduate programs at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology for the next semester’s intakes. All admitted Korean and international students in graduate programs are awarded GIST Graduate Scholarships. Therefore, candidates willing to benefit from this scholarship should apply and get admitted to one of the university’s graduate programs. The scholarship is fully-funded [...]
Romanian Government Scholarships 2023| Roumanie
Each year, the Romanian government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), offers a number of scholarships to citizens of non-EU countries. The Romanian government scholarships are offered for a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree or a Doctorate. Applicants can select the program of study they are interested in from all fields, except medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy. Scholarships are awarded [...]
University of Lausanne Summer Undergraduate Research Programme 2023 in Switzerland| Suisse
The University of Lausanne (UNIL), Switzerland, via its School of Biology of the Faculty of Biology and Medicine, proposes a fully funded Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) Program for international students for the 2023 summer break. During 8 weeks in July and August, the Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) program hosts about 15 Bachelor (first university degree) students with both biological and medical studies background from around the world. Each participant will perform an individual research project in [...]
EIFFEL Master's Scholarships for Excellence at Université Grenoble Alpes, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at Université Grenoble Alpes for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Tuesday 15 November 2022. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): Université Grenoble Alpes Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), Engineering Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target group: International students Deadline: 15 November 2023. [...]
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at University of Orléans, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at the University of Orleans for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Thursday 17 November 2022, at 23:59. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): University of Orleans Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), PhD Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target group: International students [...]