Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023 at Grenoble Alpes University (Master level)
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was created by the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students to enrol in their Masters and PhD programmes.
Please contact the Collège Doctoral for applications at doctoral level.
The Eiffel Scholarship offers merit-based scholarships to foreign students.
Note: Only French higher education institutions can pre-select candidates and submit an online application on their behalf on the Campus France website. Applications submitted directly by foreign students or institutions will be rejected.
Fields of study concerned
- Science and technology :
- Biology and health
- Ecological transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering sciences
- Humanities and social sciences :
- History, French language and civilisation
- Law Political Science
- Economics Management
Amount of the scholarship
The scholarship amount is € 1,181 per month for the Master level. For more details, please consult section 5 on page 4 of the Vade-mecum.
Duration of the scholarship
- 12 months maximum / for enrolment in M2.
- 24 months maximum / for enrolment in M1.
- 36 months maximum / for the preparation of an engineering degree.
Criteria for the selection of candidates
- An applicant who is currently studying in France is ineligible.
- The academic excellence of the student is of primary importance.
- The coherence of the academic and professional project must be highlighted.
- Age limit 25 years at the date of the Campus France selection committee (i.e. born after March 1996).
- Reserved for applicants of foreign nationality. Candidates with dual nationality, one of whom is French, are not eligible.
- Students already receiving a French government scholarship under another programme at the time of application are not eligible.
- The application of a student whose file was not selected during a previous selection is not admissible.
The applicant must follow the following steps:
- Contact the person in charge of the Master. The contact details of the person in charge of the course are indicated in the course catalogue.
- Download and read carefully the vade-mecum.
- Complete the application form in collaboration with the Master's programme manager and the international relations department of the corresponding faculty. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- The applicant must complete the section "Information sur le candidat".
- The Master's supervisor in contact with the applicant completes the section "Présentation de la candidature". Applications that are not sufficiently supported by the Master's supervisor will not be considered.
- Specify if the training programme includes a compulsory internship and/or a prior intensive language training.
- The Directorate General for International and Territorial Development will fill in the section "General information on the institution".
- Save the application file: DossierM_Firstname_Lastname.
- The compulsory supporting documents will be saved in PDF format (size limit of 3MB/item) and in separate files. The name of each file must include the name of the document requested and the name of the applicant. (example: transcript_Lastname_Firstname).
- Submit the completed file and supporting documents directly to the Master's Programme Manager for evaluation and possible approval of the application.
Please note: Applicants cannot submit their application directly to Campus France or to the Directorate General for International and Territorial Development. They must contact the course director and/or the international relations correspondent of the faculty directly.
- Deadline for internal applications to the Université Grenoble Alpes: November 15, 2021 (to be confirmed with the faculty concerned).
- Publication of results: week of April 04, 2022.
Do you need more information?
Please visit the Campus France website for more information on the Eiffel scholarship programme.
For more information, visit the official page of the Eiffel scholarship at Grenoble Alpes University.
Documents to download
- The Vade-mecum 2022
- The application form for the Master's programme
- The list of international relations contacts for the UGA faculties
Eiffel 2022 Excellence Scholarships at the University of Paris III - Sorbonne Nouvelle
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023 at the Bordeaux Polytechnic Institute - Bordeaux INP
WASCAL Scholarships for ECOWAS Member Countries| Ivory Coast
The West African Science Service Centre on Climate Change and Adapted Land Use (WASCAL) under the sponsorship of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) is pleased to announce application for its International Master Program in Energy and Green Hydrogen (IMP-EGH) in all fifteen (15) ECOWAS countries partners namely: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo-Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Conakry, Guinea [...]
Google PhD Fellowship Program for International Student
Google has just announced its doctoral scholarship program for the year 2023 for international students. Applications are open to computer science students (or an adjacent field) from any university in the world. You will not be called upon to relocate (change your country) or university. You will continue your studies at your original university, Google will fund your studies. The Google Doctoral Fellowship [...]
Mandela Rhodes Scholarship for African Students 2024| South Africa
Applications for the Mandela Rhodes Scholarships in South Africa are now open, for the 2023-2024 academic year, until April 20, 2023. The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship is a program created in honor of Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa. This scholarship provides full funding for the costs associated with your studies for a one-year honors degree or two-year master's degree [...]
Queen Mary University of London DEEPMIND Master's Scholarship 2023| United Kingdom
Are you looking for a scholarship to pursue your master's degree in the UK? If so, then you should consider applying for the Queen Mary University DEEPMIND scholarship. The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science. [...]
E4D Continuing Education Scholarship In Switzerland, 2023-2024| Suisse
Applications for the 2023-2024 E4D Continuing Education Scholarship are currently being accepted. The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program provides support for candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programs at ETH Zurich in Switzerland. The goal of the program is to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders with the perspective of contributing to capacity [...]
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships For International Students| South Korea
Applications are now open for admission to graduate programs at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology for the next semester’s intakes. All admitted Korean and international students in graduate programs are awarded GIST Graduate Scholarships. Therefore, candidates willing to benefit from this scholarship should apply and get admitted to one of the university’s graduate programs. The scholarship is fully-funded [...]
Romanian Government Scholarships 2023| Roumanie
Each year, the Romanian government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), offers a number of scholarships to citizens of non-EU countries. The Romanian government scholarships are offered for a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree or a Doctorate. Applicants can select the program of study they are interested in from all fields, except medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy. Scholarships are awarded [...]
University of Lausanne Summer Undergraduate Research Programme 2023 in Switzerland| Suisse
The University of Lausanne (UNIL), Switzerland, via its School of Biology of the Faculty of Biology and Medicine, proposes a fully funded Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) Program for international students for the 2023 summer break. During 8 weeks in July and August, the Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) program hosts about 15 Bachelor (first university degree) students with both biological and medical studies background from around the world. Each participant will perform an individual research project in [...]
EIFFEL Master's Scholarships for Excellence at Université Grenoble Alpes, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at Université Grenoble Alpes for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Tuesday 15 November 2022. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): Université Grenoble Alpes Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), Engineering Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target group: International students Deadline: 15 November 2023. [...]
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at University of Orléans, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at the University of Orleans for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Thursday 17 November 2022, at 23:59. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): University of Orleans Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), PhD Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target group: International students [...]