Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023 at the Bordeaux Polytechnic Institute - Bordeaux INP
The Eiffel Scholarship Programme was created by the French Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students to enrol in their Masters and PhD programmes.
Bordeaux INP accepts applications from foreign students with a Master's degree or a PhD to join its engineering schools:
- Chemistry, Biology, Physics
- Electronics, Computer Science, Telecommunications, Mathematics and Mechanics
- Environment, Georesources and Sustainable Development Engineering
- Aeronautical Maintenance and Industrial Performance
Launch of the call for applications.
Before 28 November 2021
Applications must be submitted via the online form. The supporting documents to be attached and the cases of ineligibility are specified below.
6 December 2021
Analysis of the applications by the Bordeaux INP international committee
From 9 to 17 December 2021
Information sent to applicants and preparation of the final application file.
Before 7 January 2022
Bordeaux INP sends the selected applications to Campus France
List of supporting documents
- A CV written in French or English, specifying the candidate's performance (2 pages maximum).
- Ranking in the graduating class: any document attesting to the candidate's excellence and specifying the mention, the ranking in the graduating class, the diploma with indication of the speciality and the date of obtaining and the mentions and marks certified by the home institution.
- The candidate's professional project written in French or English (2 pages maximum). The presentation may be supported by an opinion from a person outside the institution, for example a company.
- A copy of the transcripts of the last 3 years of higher education: the transcripts must refer to an academic career completed both in France and abroad.
- A copy of the last diploma obtained
- A copy of a valid identity document (identity card or passport) showing the surname, first name, date of birth and identity document number of the candidate.
- For candidates whose mother tongue is not French, a copy of the French language certificate or diploma (DELF, DALF, TCF).
- The course outline of the desired Master's degree and its complete academic calendar for the current year.
- ALL THESE DOCUMENTS ARE COMPULSORY
- Only 1 PDF file per item
- Any incomplete file sent after 21 November 2021 will be rejected
Cases of ineligibility
- Candidates over 25 years old at the time of the 2020 candidacy campaign (born before March 1995)
- Candidates with dual nationality, one of whose nationalities is French
- Foreign students already receiving a French government scholarship under another programme at the time of application are not eligible, even if it is a social security scholarship
- The application of a student whose application was not accepted during a previous selection, even if the student's field of study or the host institution changes
- Applicants who have already received an Eiffel scholarship at Master's level
- French courses located abroad
- Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are admissible
- The same candidate presented by several French institutions
- Courses under an apprenticeship or professionalization contract
- The Eiffel scholarship cannot be combined with any other French government scholarship, nor with an Erasmus+ scholarship, nor with an AUF scholarship
- Periods of compulsory internship or exchange: the scholarship holder who carries out an internship keeps the benefit of his scholarship only when it is a compulsory internship/exchange which appears in the training programme for which the scholarship was awarded to him and within the limit of the maximum duration of the scholarship awarded
- Incomplete applications
- The gap period is authorised but will result in the termination of the scholarship, with a possible deferral of the scholarship.
Documents to download
Do you need more information?
Please visit the Campus France website for more information on the Eiffel scholarship programme.
For more information, visit the official page of the Eiffel scholarship at the Bordeaux Polytechnic Institute.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023 at Grenoble Alpes University (Master level)
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022-2023 at the University of Evry-Val-d'Essonne
WASCAL Scholarships for ECOWAS Member Countries| Ivory Coast
The West African Science Service Centre on Climate Change and Adapted Land Use (WASCAL) under the sponsorship of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) is pleased to announce application for its International Master Program in Energy and Green Hydrogen (IMP-EGH) in all fifteen (15) ECOWAS countries partners namely: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo-Verde, Côte d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Conakry, Guinea [...]
Google PhD Fellowship Program for International Student
Google has just announced its doctoral scholarship program for the year 2023 for international students. Applications are open to computer science students (or an adjacent field) from any university in the world. You will not be called upon to relocate (change your country) or university. You will continue your studies at your original university, Google will fund your studies. The Google Doctoral Fellowship [...]
Mandela Rhodes Scholarship for African Students 2024| South Africa
Applications for the Mandela Rhodes Scholarships in South Africa are now open, for the 2023-2024 academic year, until April 20, 2023. The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship is a program created in honor of Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa. This scholarship provides full funding for the costs associated with your studies for a one-year honors degree or two-year master's degree [...]
Queen Mary University of London DEEPMIND Master's Scholarship 2023| United Kingdom
Are you looking for a scholarship to pursue your master's degree in the UK? If so, then you should consider applying for the Queen Mary University DEEPMIND scholarship. The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science. [...]
E4D Continuing Education Scholarship In Switzerland, 2023-2024| Suisse
Applications for the 2023-2024 E4D Continuing Education Scholarship are currently being accepted. The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program provides support for candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programs at ETH Zurich in Switzerland. The goal of the program is to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders with the perspective of contributing to capacity [...]
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarships For International Students| South Korea
Applications are now open for admission to graduate programs at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology for the next semester’s intakes. All admitted Korean and international students in graduate programs are awarded GIST Graduate Scholarships. Therefore, candidates willing to benefit from this scholarship should apply and get admitted to one of the university’s graduate programs. The scholarship is fully-funded [...]
Romanian Government Scholarships 2023| Roumanie
Each year, the Romanian government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), offers a number of scholarships to citizens of non-EU countries. The Romanian government scholarships are offered for a Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree or a Doctorate. Applicants can select the program of study they are interested in from all fields, except medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy. Scholarships are awarded [...]
University of Lausanne Summer Undergraduate Research Programme 2023 in Switzerland| Suisse
The University of Lausanne (UNIL), Switzerland, via its School of Biology of the Faculty of Biology and Medicine, proposes a fully funded Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) Program for international students for the 2023 summer break. During 8 weeks in July and August, the Summer Undergraduate Research (SUR) program hosts about 15 Bachelor (first university degree) students with both biological and medical studies background from around the world. Each participant will perform an individual research project in [...]
EIFFEL Master's Scholarships for Excellence at Université Grenoble Alpes, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at Université Grenoble Alpes for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Tuesday 15 November 2022. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): Université Grenoble Alpes Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), Engineering Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target group: International students Deadline: 15 November 2023. [...]
EIFFEL Excellence Scholarships at University of Orléans, 2023-2024| France
The call for applications for the 2023 Eiffel Scholarships at the University of Orleans for the start of the 2023-2024 academic year is now open until Thursday 17 November 2022, at 23:59. Summary of the scholarship Host Institution(s): University of Orleans Study in: France Level/Field(s) of study: Master (M1 et M2), PhD Number of Scholarships: Not specified Funding: See "Scholarship value/inclusions" section. Target group: International students [...]